As an Accolade Data Science Intern, you will be:
- Using a combination of traditional machine learning and deep learning tools to build models that will affect millions of Accolade members, leveraging our industry-leading healthcare data
- Gaining experience in working with cutting edge machine learning software libraries under the mentorship of expert peers
- Working with various big data technologies at the enterprise scale, including Python computing ecosystem, Hadoop and Spark, AWS/GCP cloud computing stack
- Working with a close-knit team of scientists and software engineers on some of the most exciting problems at the intersection of AI and healthcare
- Use various big data tools and modern machine learning/neural network technologies to unleash your ideas on our unique consumer health data
- Building ML models that will affect the well-being of millions of our members by helping them to make better decisions regarding their healthcare choices
- Gaining valuable first-hand industry experience in applying your textbook math, machine learning, and coding knowledge to solve real-world problems.