Calling all big thinkers and world-changers who want to drive their careers forward across more than 250 leading businesses in consumer, pharmaceuticals and medical technology. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Our Medical Devices Research & Development Leadership Development Program (RDLDP) is a two-year dynamic rotational program that offers exciting and unrivaled assignment experiences supporting a wide variety of highly specialized, cutting-edge R&D teams, such as: New Product Development, Mechanical Design, Computational Modeling and Simulation, Materials Development, Robotics, Research and Testing, Manufacturing Project Management and Design Quality. As an RDLDP, you will:
- Work in a fast-paced cross functional, technologically advanced corporate environment in a rotational program focused on developing individual engineers capable of pursuing careers across medical device businesses and high-volume manufacturers.
- Have the opportunity to learn about anatomy, disease states, and deformities and the surgical procedures and products used to address these conditions.
- Lead and/or support an entire project or a large portion of a major project that may include the design, development, manufacturing and commercialization of new products or product modifications.
- Develop advanced materials and/or medical devices, improve processes, manage and mitigate project risks, and/or perform test method validation and mechanical testing.
- Develop and deliver automated medical devices including requisite instruments, advanced imaging, and user interface / experience.
- Leverage your technical expertise to assist with product development from concept design to commercialization with exposure to cross functional departments like design quality, manufacturing, supply chain, marketing, and regulatory.
- Utilize solid modeling to design products, create drawings and tolerance analyses of mating components.
- Become familiar with and create design control documentation required by regulatory governing bodies.
- Participate in internal developmental training programs, as well as, externally recognized qualifications such as Process and Design Excellence.
- Present to leadership your learnings and development experience.