If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
The Corporate Recruiter & Military Outreach role sources, screens and presents highly qualified talent to BMC’s hiring managers . This will be done through development of strategic recruitment plans and providing guidance to hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruiting process. The Corporate Recruiter & Military Outreach role will be responsible for full cycle recruiting as well as building and maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, impactful like-minded professionals, join BMC for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is advancing and evolving the building materials manufacturing and supply industry as we know it.
- Develop relationships with military veteran & military spouse networking groups.
- Sponsor and manage BMC’s employee resource group focused on providing support to our military veteran & military spouse team members.
- Continue and build upon our current relationships with different military programs including, but not limited to The Honor Foundation, Women Warriers etc.
- Devise and coordinate our Hiring Our Heroes (HoH) efforts by working directly with HoH contacts and our internal leaders to create a positive experience for our fellows and leaders alike.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies from traditional and nontraditional sources.
- Drive SVA Campus Recruitment initiatives to enhance our pipeline for Management In Training Programs and corporate shared services groups.
- Complete intake /strategy sessions with hiring managers.
- Network through social media, contacts, associations, trade groups and coworkers for active and passive candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials to ensure candidates meet job requirements.
- Pre-screen candidates using behavioral interviewing guides and provide complete and accurate information to candidates BMC’s mission and values.
- Manage and coordinate all communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, active and passive candidates.
- Manage the recruiting life-cycle consisting of: presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components of the process. Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring mangers interactions and other recruiting activities within the applicant tracking system and other reporting tools.
- Build sourcing funnels for critical current and future roles in partnership with corporate leaders and HR Business Partners.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partner and Compensation teams on salary recommendations and offer.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Experience managing veteran and military spouse hiring initiatives and/or experience in the military / military spouse preferred.
- Knowledge of recruiting processes including employment policies and practices, legal constraints, sourcing, qualifying and interviewing techniques.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting for a broad range of positions.
- Proven record of successful recruiting on a national, multi-location level. Proficient in sourcing techniques including Boolean searches.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Strong ability to multitask and be adaptable to change.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately. Demonstrated experience in taking initiative and making sound decisions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications , especially Microsoft PowerPoint. Must be able to create effective and professional presentations via PowerPoint or other presentation software.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of full cycle recruiting experience or equivalent required.