Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance – many locations have no weekend and/or night shift hours
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
o Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
o Paid time off
o Holiday pay
o Tuition reimbursement
o CEU hours
o 401(k) with company match
Our CORPORATE OFFICE is searching for a CONTRACTING ADMINISTRATOR to join our team!
Under the oversight of the Contracting Manager, you will be responsible for a wide variety of duties related to the implementation and processing of managed care contracts. Maintain pertinent data tables, fee schedules, contract terms and contract rules necessary for contract modeling. Responsible for vetting, addressing and working with internal departments on resolving contracting related payer issues.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- One to three years cumulative experience in healthcare managed care contracting working on either the provider or payer sides of health care preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the healthcare industry including billing and claims, medical coding, payer/provider relations, contracting processes, fee schedules and reimbursement methodologies required.
- Work requires a professional level of knowledge in health insurance or health care administration.
- Work requires essential knowledge of managed care concepts, an understanding of the breadth of clinical services provided and the ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) at a highly professional level.
- Work requires strong analytical ability to solve complex problems
- Must possess advanced interpersonal skills to effectively interface with all levels of management and staff as well as external business-related associates
- Work requires teamwork and the ability to work well with all levels of the business
- Must demonstrate the ability to provide leadership and effectively communicate (both oral and written) to all levels of management and staff.
- Must be proficient in creating and utilizing MS Excel spreadsheets and all other MS Office programs