Founded in 1984, FLORIDA CANCER SPECIALISTS & RESEARCH INSTITUTE is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company match
Assist physician and RNs in the care of patients by performing one or more of the following duties:
- Administering chemotherapy agents
- Preparing chemotherapy agents
- Patient assessments/triage
- Medical record documentation
- Patient/family education
- Active Florida LPN license required.
- Experience in IV therapy in clinic or hospital is preferred.
- Prior Oncology experience preferred.
- 30 hour IV certification course OR completion of 30 hour IV certification course within 90 days of employment.
- Current CPR and BLS certification is required.
- Fluency in the English language as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license in the resident state to travel to clinics.