JOHNSON & JOHNSON MEDICAL DEVICES IS RECRUITING FOR A SUMMER INTERNSHIP POSITION TO BE LOCATED IN SOMERVILLE, NJ.
Are you a digital athlete with interest in learning? The Global Education Solutions team is a critical part of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices! We are looking for a summer intern with graphic design/communication skills to be a part of our digital transformation and to make an impact on how we train our sales organization and healthcare providers.
- Support the launch of our digital learning platform by crafting written communications.
- Partner with our team to update our SharePoint portal.
- Creating and maintaining a course calendar for Sales Leaders to use and stay up to date on upcoming training opportunities.
- Build out basic features/web components as they are needed and ensure integrity of the content.
- Develop and man website leadership tools using Articulate Rise (will train)
- Edit and publish our onboarding toolkits as needed
- Collaborate with colleagues and lead a project to re-create a healthcare ecosystem assessment used in other businesses.
- Create digital Leadership Development modules
- Write articles and design department newsletters to build excitement of our projects
- Develop engaging Yammer posts to inform the Global Education Solutions and the Field Sales organizations of meaningful initiatives.
- Lead other digital projects as assigned
Current university student
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to craft professional customer/business-facing newsletters and articles
- Confident use of electronic media including cloud-based applications
- Remote work collaboration
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong organization
- High-level information management skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office365 applications
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Sharepoint
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.