If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? (CLICK HERE) OR CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE: HTTPS://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/WATCH?V=OPN86QVNKFU
At BMC, the dedicated Laborer provides labor for their location this job is outside 90% of the time. This entry-level role includes loading, unloading, and stocking building materials. This reliable team member assists their team when needed and is committed to safety.
- Load or unload building materials and components as assigned.
- Move or stock materials in a safe fashion as assigned by supervisor.
- Follow specific instructions of direct supervisor.
- Assist other yard or manufacturing associates as required by location management.
- Operate equipment in a safe manner.
- Minimum Education: High School or GED.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to follow explicit instructions.
- Ability to lift up to and including 100 lbs. repetitively.
- Use tape measure other basic equipment as assigned.
- Minimum Experience: Manual labor-intensive positions.