Within Medical Device, Johnson & Johnson Vision (JJV) services highly prevalent and growing disease states. The business is accelerating sustained market leading growth and currently holds the #1 or #2 position in markets in which JJV competes, which include contact lenses, intra-ocular lenses, and treatments for ocular surface disease. The JJV supply chain capabilities are critical enablers for these businesses featuring world-class manufacturing and logistics processes. Supply Chain is currently evolving to increase focus on the customer, end-to-end value stream management, and supply chain optimization.
- JJV Supply Chain is excited to create a leadership rotational position specifically designed for LGO graduates.
- Within the JJV Supply Chain the candidate will lead significant Supply Chain improvement programs and/or Product Development programs rotating through Product Management, Strategy and Deployment, Make, Plan, and/or Customer and Logistics Services functions.
- We envision three rotations of approximately 8-10 months to give the candidate a wide breadth of experience and exposure to the JJV Supply Chain Leadership team.
- The candidate will be primarily based our Jacksonville, Florida location. Depending on candidate interest and business needs, opportunities exist to spend a rotation in our Bridgewater, New Jersey, or Santa Ana, California locations.
- By default the candidate will return to the initial function at the end of the rotational program.
- Other significant JJV Supply Chain locations include: Anasco, Puerto Rico; Limerick, Ireland; Groningen, Netherlands; and Zug, Switzerland.
EXAMPLE ROTATIONAL DEPARTMENTS:
- Product Management is responsible for integration of new products into the supply chain in partnership with R&D and Commercial, driving overall end-to-end supply chain optimization, and product lifecycle management from launch to end of life.
- Strategy and Deployment is responsible for developing and implementing supply chain strategy (benchmarking and strategic planning, program and project management, supply network optimization, Johnson & Johnson Operating System including Lean and JJPS, etc.) within the JJV Supply Chain.
- Plan is responsible predicting and validating demand; and, in conjunction with Make and global partners, deploying a supply plan and managing global inventories to best meet that global demand.