The candidate will interact with customers on a daily basis and must have sharp organizational and communication skills in order to schedule customer visits and meet the target time given to complete tasks.
- Complete and troubleshoot Data Migration from old pc to new pc.
- Test and clean PCs, laptops and other related hardware as needed.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot software and computer peripherals as needed during the upgrade.
- Set up, configure and add all required hardware during upgrade.
- Restore all user and configuration data from user’s backup.
- Migrate from Local domain to Global domain with script.
- Provide resolution of end user’s technical issues post migration.
- Provide technical support to end users via telephone or desk side after migration as needed.
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls are resolved to closure within target.
- Assist in researching and documenting improvements to processes upon discovery.
- Assist coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues post migration.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment.