Responsible for administrative duties within the IT procurement and inventory management function.
- Maintains records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization's hardware and software.
- Minimizes organizational cost through product standardization and tracking.
- Tracks quality throughout the product lifetime.
- Reconcile, audit and validate software licenses against installed asset base.
- Manage the evaluation of proprietary Asset Management tools and recommend those that best meet the organization's budget, resources, timescale and technical requirements.
- Plan the population of the asset database, manage the asset database, central libraries and tools, and ensure regular housekeeping of the asset database.
- Works closely with National sites to ensure policy compliance and asset maintenance