- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.E.E. or B.S.C.E. ) from four-year college or university and five years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Telecommunication experience is a plus.
- At least 5 years of Sales and Business Development selling technology enabling solutions to system integrators, M2M service providers, and OEM companies of all sorts. 2
- Strong new business development, client relationship management, and sales forecasting experience. • Demonstrated achievement of high sales rankings and recognition in past sales positions. Track record of sales success in the OEM, ITC, Oil and Gas, or Vehicle Telematics.
- Assertive team player, nimble and intelligent with the ability to identify and close business.
- Comfortable discussing a wide array of products and technologies, and at ease interacting with highly trained technology professionals.
- Great communication skills with superior listening skills. • Developed problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Solid knowledge of the entire sales cycle including tracking/updating accounts, forecasting sales activity, and reporting weekly/monthly to management.
- Effectively and simultaneously manage multiple opportunities at various stages of the sales cycle.
- Existing telecommunication, construction equipment OEMs, and M2M industry relationships a plus.
- Experience in Programming, FAE Technical support, and Product Management is a plus.
- Proficiency in prospecting new accounts, and closing orders.
- Communication skills in English and Korean is required. Additional language skills in Chinese or Japanese is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.