- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of customer service, accounts receivable, invoicing or transportation/Logistics related experience.
- Demonstrated effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills and must be able to clearly communicate to audiences at various levels of the organization.
- PC experience including spreadsheet and data entry skills.
- Must be able to clearly communicate t audiences at various levels of the organization.
- A self-starter attitude with an ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in Excel, especially in performing the VLookup function and pivot table.
- Strong work ethnic, accuracy and strong attention to detail.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.