Goals and Objectives:
- Primary point of contact for the Space 530 clients and represent the space as the first and last person clients and guests see.
- Create a welcoming and collaborative environment.
- Assist with keeping the space fully operational and processes are running smooth.
- Develop community initiatives designed to create connections between members.
- Strong team player who can make decisions and excels in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Take direction from the Community Manager and Managing Director to support Space 530 as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Point of Contact / Greeting / Client Engagement
- Primary point of contact for the Space 530 clients and represent the space as the first and last person clients and guests see
- Provide multiple levels of support to Space 530 tenants and guests-- including customer service, guest greeting, front desk service with mail and package receiving
- Manage and coordinate client move ins and move outs, prepare and distribute collateral
- Answer “walk-up” tenant and guest questions or refer inquirer to additional resources
- Manage meeting room calendar and process reservation transactions
- Assist with meeting room outreach and initiatives for new and existing clients
- Work on community initiatives designed to contribute to a positive tenant experience
- Capture photos of meeting room set ups, communal space, & offices
- Assist with social media posts and marketing collateral
Building Operations & Management
- Maintain strong communication with clients and internal team members
- Assist with building operations and scheduling maintenance to ensure highest level of user experience
- Maintain the vibe, cleanliness, and organization of the space
- Order and restock consumables
- Coordinate and assist with meeting room turnover to maintain the Space 530 appearance
- Organize and track communications and scheduling from tenants and vendors
- Identify issues for escalation to Space 530 team
- Analyze tickets by area to identify and resolve issues presented, i.e. insufficient cleaning staff, repeating IT-related failures, malfunctioning conference room equipment, etc.