Team Sheeper, Inc. is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA at Burgess. We have additional locations in Menlo Park and Palo Alto. We are community driven and we offer a variety of programs for both adults and children, including swim lessons, youth swim team, triathlete training, aqua fit programs, and summer and boot camps.We are looking for several Receptionist/Front Desk Associates to join our Burgess team in Menlo Park!
The Receptionist/Front Desk Associate is responsible for registration and in-depth program inquiries. The position entails greeting members and guests, answering and directing phone calls, and assisting with questions regarding our programs, program registration, and registration conflict resolution.
The Receptionist/Front Desk Associate works closely with the Head of Swim School/ Service Center, as well as upper management, and requires maintaining a solid level of knowledge of the programs throughout the company.
- Respond to web, in-person, and phone inquiries.
- Assist with invoice processing, collections, and program registration.
- Assist clients and guests with membership registration and cancellations.
- Upsell services.
- Inform and update marketing on urgent or emergency website notifications, or modifications, for all programs.
- Be a proactive sales arm within the company, including both inside and outside sales, with the primary focus being on increasing membership and participation in programs.
- Assist and advise current employees on the services offered.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 1-year of experience in customer-facing roles.
- Demonstrates tact, diplomacy, and great customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate critical thinking skills, and be detail-oriented, flexible, and decisive.
- Must be able to coordinate several activities at once, and quickly analyze and resolve specific problems in a deadline driven environment.
- Must have a willingness to pitch in where needed.
- Experience in an aquatic or recreational facility, swim instructor, coaching or lifeguarding experience is desirable.
- Competitive wages.
- Access to our great facilities and programs, and discounts on all items in our pro shop.
- PTO for employees regularly working a minimum of 25 hours per week.
- Health and vision benefits for employees regularly working a minimum of 28 hours week.