Under close supervision, performs various financial and customer service duties to ensure that sales personnel are compensated timely and accurately.
- Manages all sales inquiries submitted by assigned sales partners related to compensation and revenue recognition, researching each request for compliance with applicable sales policies and making the necessary adjustment to sales results as part of the monthly commission cycle to ensure that sales personnel are compensated accurately.
- Completes assigned monthly tasks for processing, auditing, and reporting sales representative's commissions, utilizing multiple databases and systems to ensure the sales force is paid accurately and timely. Assists in the maintenance of appropriate accounting and internal controls in the completion of these tasks.
- Responds in a timely and accurate manner to all levels of sales management and their assistants regarding all issues concerning sales compensation policies and procedures in order to develop and maintain a positive partnership. Conducts monthly meetings with sales partners to determine needs in the field, share training/policy information and improve the efficiency of monthly commission processes.
- Investigates and communicates statistical and commission related concerns of the sales organization to finance, operations, and sales management in order to accurately and efficiently calculate monthly revenue and commission.
- Creates and manages documentation of departmental procedures to ensure consistency in calculations, audits, and all financial processes.
- Maintains a general understanding of related finance or operational systems, including the Oracle Incentive Compensation module.
- Creates and runs various sales statistical reports to include: turnover, recognition programs, national programs, referral programs, and award recipients.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position's function.