Aspire Health Alliance is a private, non-profit behavioral healthcare organization and a leader in providing a full-spectrum of behavioral health services. Our staff of over 700 clinicians and professionals provides services to over 16,000 clients a year from Boston to Cape Cod.
Opportunity exists for an experienced Maintenance Worker I to join our team! Reporting to the Director of Facilities and Maintenance performs routine maintenance and repair at various sites as assigned.
Principle Duties and Essential Functions:
- Maintains assigned facilities and makes required repairs to meet agency standards as well as, Town, City or State codes and DMH regulations.
- Routine maintenance will be performed on a timely basis and in accordance with work request deadlines.
- Responds to on-call emergency maintenance calls.
- Assesses work requests and projects to determine priorities as well as whether work is to be performed by Aspire Health Alliance or an outside vendor.
- Estimates cost, manpower needed, and time required to complete project.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package!
- General knowledge in construction and the ability to perform basic household repairs within the areas of carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting exterior/interior and landscaping.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects and meet designated deadlines.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and establish effective working relationships internally and externally.
- Valid MA driver’s license and access to personal vehicle required for travel to various sites and to respond to emergency calls.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience performing repairs and maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to use basic hand and power tools. Must have own hand tools.
- Knowledge of State and local building codes and inspection requirements, applicable laws and regulations is a plus.
Aspire Health Alliance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.