Represents Retirement Services by providing multi-level support to clients, the Client Service Center (CSC), the Operations Service Center (OSC), and Sales/Broker Support. Provides plan level documentation to clients, attorneys, and Department of Labor. Resolves client service/product support concerns. Provide frontline assistance in a queue environment by handling the more complex daily calls from 401(k)/S125 clients and participants to provide a quality service experience.
- Complete projects for lower risk and moderate impact clients. This will typically involve clients who are newer to the service, base clients, and will typically have less complicated problems. Work on higher risk clients grows as experience grows. Project examples include preparing contribution allocations for clients and investigating systemic problems to understand and deploy workarounds.
- Manages incoming calls and provides second level support for service partners and clients through an internal phone queue. Logs and documents conversations/issues in an effort to minimize repeat callers and provide optimal service. Prioritizes and resolves critical or time-sensitive issues to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Work with clients to explain complicated concepts in a way that can be easily understood.
- Participate as a team member on larger scale annual client service initiatives.
- Prepare audit/document requests based on client inquiries received.
- Identify trends on the customer service teams where additional training can help the customer experience and network with internal partners to proactively anticipate customer needs.
- Identify system and workflow improvements to enhance the team's overall efficiency.
- Accurately account for the projects that have been completed in order for proper analysis to be made of volumes and impact. Assist in understanding and parsing the information for management in order to facilitate policy.
- Keep abreast of changing regulatory and industry requirements, focusing on regulations impacting correction of plan deficiencies. Work towards an industry certification allowing greater efficiency for resolving customer inquiries ultimately improving the customer experience.