DISPENSARY RETAIL GENERAL MANAGER
To give direction and leadership toward the organization's mission, strategy, and annual goals and objectives. To implement and manage the strategic programs, services, goals and objectives of the organization.
- Provides strategic direction and thought leadership to the retail organization, with a strong understanding of the market and customer needs, as well as anticipating future needs.
- Performs a significant role in defining objectives, strategies and plans, and working with cross-functional partners (Operations, inventory/planning, finance, advocacy, etc.) to implement those plans.
- Maximizes retail productivity, sales and profit, while ensuring that standards of service excellence are continuously met and improved upon.
- Recommends and implements techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, enhance customer experience, and maintain best in class practices.
- Responsible for driving brand initiatives, including overseeing the customer experience of the brand and community outreach within this channel.
- Identifies trends and opportunities to define changes in process and procedures that drive operations and selling agendas.
- Proactively collects voice of the customer feedback, and uses feedback to implement new product offerings.
- Ensures a world-class experience exists for our customers.
- Understands and remains current on market demand for product offerings, and ensures store teams are trained to meet customer needs.
- Creates an environment in which a personal, customer-focused, and service-oriented mentality is standard.
- A critical element of the role will be to ensure that the environment and patient experience reflect my client’s vision and values.
- Partners with internal teams to ensure product and store allocations provide a cohesive strategy and brand experience to drive sales revenue opportunities.
- Develops training and reinforces service, product, operations and management expectations through training and development of store teams.
- Maintains a presence in the field in order to effectively coach and support store team.
- Ensures operational priorities, processes and procedures are communicated, understood and executed consistently across all locations.
- Retail Cannabis management experience 1-2 years