BUILD CONNECTIONS. SHARE EXPERTISE. TRANSFORM HOW COMPANIES LEARN.
GLG is seeking recent graduates interested in joining our Client Service Associate Program in Austin, Texas.
Our Associates are front-line client service professionals and the engine of GLG. They work closely with our clients -- professionals at the world’s top corporations, investment firms, management consulting firms, and nonprofits -- on the critical decisions they make every day. These custom learning solutions include phone consultations and one-on-one meetings as well as surveys, reports, and site tours with leading experts and C-suite executives.
Our Associates work in teams across industries, connecting our clients to the insight they need from these leading doctors, academics, scientists, policy specialists, strategists, executives and other experts with years of on-the-ground experience. Associates themselves develop expertise across industries and topics via their client service role.
GLG attracts employees from diverse academic and professional backgrounds. We look for individuals who are passionate about our mission to transform how professionals learn and who embody GLG’s values: learning and curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity. The Associate Program begins with a Junior Associate training period that lasts approximately six to nine months. During this time, responsibilities will gradually increase, culminating in promotion to Senior Associate.
Key Associate responsibilities include:
- Recruiting new members to join our Membership through targeted and timely outreach by phone, email, and other methods;
- Engaging Council Members on a daily basis to understand their capabilities and knowledge on specific client requests;
- Supporting more senior team members on all aspects of client engagements; and
- Learning our compliance policies and procedures to protect the integrity of client engagements.
- Executing custom projects across client firms – including consultations, surveys, and special projects;
- Continuing to recruit new members to join our Membership through targeted and timely outreach by phone, email, and other methods;
- Engaging with clients daily to understand their needs and provide exceptional service;
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and overall client experience; and
- Collaborating with our Business Development team to grow revenue and ensure retention on existing accounts.
As a GLG Associate, you will learn to:
- Excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and challenging environment;
- Articulate GLG’s value proposition to engage the world’s top professionals;
- Communicate with clients to assess and scope their research needs;
- Develop strong actionable business skills – including time management, prioritization, communication, negotiation, problem solving, and project management;
- Understand and utilize a broad range of products to creatively support clients;
- Grow relationships with thought leaders and clients to provide exceptional service;
- Collaborate with colleagues to build and shape our business; and
- Mentor newer professionals.