At Campuswire, we’re building a messaging forum designed to make communication easier between college professors, TAs and students -- especially in large classes.
We’re hiring a team of Remote Growth & Marketing interns who are excited about improving communication on college campuses.
---Who we are---
We're a team of engineers from Leeds University, Cornell University, Columbia University, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, UCLA and the University of Michigan, and we've been backed by some of the best Seed VCs and Angel Investors in Silicon Valley and New York City.
---What you'll be doing---
- Convincing professors on YOUR CURRENT COLLEGE CAMPUS to use Campuswire in their Summer and/or Fall classes!
- Maintaining relationships with existing professors on campus and providing them with great and timely support!
- You'll start the summer with two days of training via video calls -- we'll teach you everything you need to know about our team, what Campuswire does, how to demo Campuswire for professors, and how to answer any question professors might have.
- Once you're trained, you'll knock on professors' doors on your campus, give them a quick demo of Campuswire, and help them get their class set up (each demo takes no more than thirty minutes!)
- You'll report back to us at the end of each week with feedback you heard, things you learned, questions you have for us, and how many new professors you've brought onboard.
---What you should have---
- Minimum of 1 year of college
- Experience as a college TA
- You'll be working between ~2 hours per day on your campus
- We'll expect you to meet with and demo Campuswire for 3 professors per day for a total of 12 professors per week
- We'll expect you to onboard 3 new professors per week