ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Oversee day-to-day accounting operations of leased properties
- Complete general ledger journal entries and account reconciliations respective to leased properties
- Ensures accuracy of all general ledger information
- Initiate rental payments and check requests for accounts payable for each respective property
- Reconcile tenant statements and supporting schedules
- Ensures that all property and tenant lease input information is up to date and correct
- Performs annual CAM (Common Area Maintenance) reconciliations and assembles the necessary detail and back-up for the tenant’s use
- Updates and prepares capitalization schedules.
- Informs management as to any discrepancies or any other problem areas that may exist that arise from the audit
- Monitors status of security deposits and financial transactions respective to closed business units
- Meets Accounting Department calendar deadlines
- Improves process related to above duties and responsibilities
- ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS: Performs other job related duties as required or assigned