Responsible for handling all lender audit files that are received from National Genenral Quality Assurance team or the lender. This requires detailed review and research of each audit finding to determine if it is valid or not. If it is a valid audit finding, then the analyst is responsible for determining root cause and developing a remediation plan. In addition, the analyst needs to maintain positive relationships with the client by facilitating regular communication, liaising with internal business units, participating in project management and overseeing resolution of audit findings to ensure delivered services meet client needs and expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Review and research Quality Assurance and lender Audit and provide clear and concise explanations as to why audit finding is valid or not
- Research to determine root cause of audit finding and assist with the development of remediation plan
- Creating PSR’s and ISA tickets for new process changes or enhancements. Assisting with the implementation of new process changes or enhancements. Provide assistance with Line of Business training. Create and implement interim manual processes until permanent fix implemented
- Create CAPA’s and Go to Green’s for monthly audit fails and attend monthly call to review these with lender
- Assist line of business with creating and updating P&Ps and Job Aides
- Provide UAT and PPV on assigned projects
- Provide line of business with internal reporting on audit trending results and work with them on identifying remediation plans
- Facilitate successful implementation of client projects within area of responsibility by communicating requirements, participating in oversight of project design and implementation and collaborating across multiple lines of business to guide delivery of effective solutions in response to client needs and requests
- Ensure timely resolution of technology issues by monitoring processes and systems for potential risks to client and escalating issues as required to support functionality of required line of business systems and tools
- Support positive relationships with the client by communicating timely with lender on audit responses. Liaising with internal business units to ensure alignment of lender audit findings and identified remediation plans
- Assist with resolution of client issues by tracking problems, analyzing risks and escalating to the appropriate business units to contribute to delivery of effective solutions and share status with key stakeholders
- Communicates changes and issues to other sites that are directly involved in the same clients as needed.
- Provide a positive environment by modeling cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value “can do” people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
- Adopt National General Insurance values in personal work behaviors, decision-making, contributions and interpersonal interactions; manage own career development by soliciting feedback and valuing other perspectives
- Understands and adheres to documented National General Insurance standard business practices and the 4 E’s: Engaged, Energized, Empowered, and Execute.