Coordinate and participate in project reviews, system analysis, enhancements, and testing of a wide range of NGIC applications. Work as a liaison between Information Technology, product managers, compliance, and end-users to successfully deliver system changes. Provide business knowledge and testing support while following defined methodologies for testing and system analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Identify and research current business systems issues and follow established testing procedures for delivery
- Gather and document requirements and create supporting documentation per established procedures
- Analyze project requirements and recommend solutions that meet the needs of both end users and the business
- Drive solutions by developing and maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of systems used by business partners to make recommendations for solutions that focus on business need
- Work with business clients to demonstrate system changes to ensure all relevant needs are met
- Assist business unit with analyzing potential changes or improvements and create supporting documents; may provide feasibility of implementing projects of limited scope
- Create and execute test plans/scripts and verify results; includes functional, system, usability, acceptance, and regression testing
- Provide support to Project Management group and other business units as directed
- Inform Management of any facts, events or information that may impact the success of a project or deliverable
- Prepare formal presentations, and written reports as deemed appropriate
- Develop and implement new databases or spreadsheets for departmental reporting and analysis