Support achievement of service level agreements within area of responsibility by following established procedures to review, verify and process incoming insurance-related documentation and update system of record as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Process insurance-related documentation queues by verifying extracted data, comparing against physical documentation for accuracy, researching exceptions, entering changes and updating system of record as required to ensure accuracy and completeness of database information
- Locate loans and match to excepted data by following established procedures to review captured documentation, conduct database searches for corresponding loans and update system of record as required
- Facilitate the achievement of achievement of service level agreements by entering data and processing assigned insurance-related documentation queues quickly and accurately to meet department quality and productivity standards
- Build insurance operations skills and knowledge by participating in cross-training and learning additional processes and procedures to support multiple workflows and contribute to effectiveness of team operations
- Manage individual performance by setting work-related goals, tracking personal achievements, soliciting feedback and communicating with management to report on success and identify improvement strategies
- Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value “can do” people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
- Support NGIC values in personal work behaviors, decision-making, contributions and interpersonal interactions; manage own career development by soliciting feedback and valuing other perspectives