Provide accurate and efficient service to lenders within area of responsibility by researching loan level requests, processing various loan-related task queues and modifying policy information as required to meet productivity and quality requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Modify policies at loan level by following established guidelines and utilizing internal tracking system to update information as required and contribute to routine documentation processing workflows
- Resolve information gaps by contacting carriers and agencies as required to gather policy information and other missing data and update systems and records as appropriate
- Communicate with lenders by answering inbound service calls and researching within loan database to extract required information and provide comprehensive, timely responses to inquiries and requests
- Meet auditing requirements by accurately entering data and maintaining data integrity in loan tracking applications to minimize risk and uphold internal standards
- Complete high volume of data entry by quickly and accurately processing loan-related task queues to meet productivity and quality requirements
- Manage individual performance by setting work-related goals, tracking personal achievements and communicating with management to report on success and identify improvement strategies
- Build insurance servicing skills and knowledge by soliciting performance feedback, participating in cross-training and learning additional processes and procedures to support multiple workflows and contribute to effectiveness of team operations
- Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value “can do” people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
- Support National General Insurance values in personal work behaviors, decision-making, contributions and interpersonal interactions; manage own career development by soliciting feedback and valuing other perspectives