Conduct research, verify and publish content for new procedures, procedure changes and rate revisions for the Sales and Service areas of National General Insurance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Work on all phases of information development from analyze, research and interviewing to gather content for writing and editing documents
- Maintain continuous interaction with various departments on the impact of the proposed document creation and updates
- Produce high quality end user documentation for a global audience
- Maintain knowledge of the system used to house procedures to support accurate and timely delivery to the end user
- Manage competing deadlines and prioritize appropriately
- Respond to feedback from end users
- Communicate and support the Change Control process to gain final approval on all content prior to publication
- Communicate with other Content Editors to ensure consistent content format, structure across all business functions
- Identify common process opportunities, driving business to a global product