Thinking about your next step in elevating your sales career? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment with real opportunity for career growth and advancement? Do you thrive in a performance driven culture where your results are directly rewarded? National General Insurance Company is recognized for our experienced leaders, entrepreneurial culture, and world class sales team.
PRIOR SALES EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS BUT NOT NECESSARY. Having the motivation and passion for being a successful salesperson is a must! We offer in-depth training and coaching that will provide you with all the tools you need to be successful. Training covers the overall Accident and Health insurance industry; National General Products and Systems; and proven sales techniques to empower you for success. Don’t have your Accident and Health Insurance License? Not a problem…part of your training includes getting you licensed!
What makes National General Insurance unique?
- Ability to sell a multitude of industry-leading products from our partner carriers.
- Entrepreneurial, performance-based, results-focused culture
- Company paid training and A&H Insurance Licensing
- Above market compensation plan with unlimited earning potential
- Fast past sales environment where you are part of a team!
- Internal advancement opportunities – grow with us!
- Sales contests and National Top Performers Conference (Atlantis in 2018)
Responsible for generating a predetermined sales volume through a network of licensed agents focused on Middle Markets for self funded and level funded product lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Accountable to metrics for making sales calls to targeted life and health agents, quoting cases, and issuing policies
- Actively utilize the Orion sales tracking system to validate and record sales calls, quotes, and recruited agents
- Prospect and generate Group new business proposals
- Evaluate agent performance and continually recruit agents as replacements or additions to agent organization
- Identify potential agents from referrals, references or industry listings
- Provide guidance to agents in developing selling strategies to obtain new and retain existing business
- Provide guidance to agents regarding perceived problems with claims processing, underwriting, rate increases, and company decisions impacting an agent’s clients
- Provide timely communication to agents on product offerings, network changes, rate changes and plan designs
- Work with Vice President to resolve unusually difficult issues such as specific rate increases which require research of competitive rates or clarification of client requirements to identify optimal recommendations
- Effectively collaborate with District Managers and Sales Representatives when working with health agents that have an established business with the team
- Incumbent will be required to obtain a Life/A&H license in state of residence and any other state that the incumbent conducts business, which should be completed within 60 days of receiving approval from the resident state; however, we recognize that in some states the licensing process may take longer