Responsible for conducting quality evaluations for Customer Service staff, Back Office staff, Direct Sales staff, and independent agents using predefined quality measurements and expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Conduct quality evaluations, both verbal and written, for all states, products and lines of business based upon current practices and procedures established within the Sales, Service and Back Office departments for new and existing employees
- Use discretion to identify underwriting and behavioral opportunities that impact performance of the individuals being evaluated
- Review and evaluates Independent Agent performance as it pertains to retaining file documents
- Identify, track, and communicate quality review results to departmental managers and senior leadership
- Monitors trends in performance to identify training needs
- Work with management and/or Learning and Development Department to develop training plans
- Provide leadership, guidance, and training to peers, internal, and field customers
- Attend and facilitate training classes, calibration sessions, and team meetings in order to stay abreast of current procedures and business needs
- Provide assistance to Policy Operations and/or Direct Sales teams in an effort to reinforce skills