The absolute ultimate experience in a fast-paced and innovative tech start-up! We are funded by a parent Fortune 500 Company but are operating as a complete autonomous startup. Insanely fun startup environment, flexible hours/vacations, once in a lifetime opportunity to be working in a well-funded startup to beat one of the top players in the industry. Our team size is planned to triple by the end of the year.
We are a team of passionate developers, our entire team has been hand-picked and consists of a highly functional group of people and drive the success of this project. We have top of the line engineers, business executives, and marketing professionals all working together as one team to succeed and beat our competitors. This is guaranteed to be the learning and professional experience of your lifetime. Many full-time opportunities are available with visa sponsorship.
- You'll be working with cutting edge web technologies pushing the envelope every day.
- This position is very front end focused on developing advanced web interfaces.
- However, knowledge of scripting and backed development is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of PHP fundamentals including OO principles and PSR standards
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Expertise with RESTful web service provisioning and consumption
- Experience with Test Frameworks
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Integrate various APIs from third parties
- Build our own APIs to be used by Apps
- Experience in an agile dev environment, with CI and Unit and Integration testing
- Proficiency and experience with high load environments and working at scale
- Enjoys improving when possible, but fixing when urgent
- Expertise with relational database technologies and SQL
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Mongodb
- Familiarity with ORM
- Strong knowledge of web security best practices and how to implement them
- Super solid OOP principles
- Advanced Design Patterns
- Functional programming concepts
- Solid experience with Linux, CLI comfort and confidence, server and application configuration and maintenance
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prior work with Nginx, Apache, PHP-FPM, and any other applications management work
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Solr / Redis