Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of lifestyle brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, and Gilly Hicks. Reaching customers across 120+ countries, we strive to create customer-centric, omni-channel experiences for our global customer base.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.
A newly crafted position, the CRM Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of strategies to increase customer retention, loyalty, and lifetime value. Abercrombie and Fitch is making significant investments in customer insights and marketing tools to achieve these goals; the ideal candidate will be responsible for harnessing our growing capabilities to identify the right customer segments to target, develop strategic personalized marketing recommendations and end-to-end customer experiences, and drive material increases in retention and revenue.
What will you be doing?
- Accountable for all community-based marketing program measurement (email, SMS)
- Perform advanced customer analyses to proactively provide insights to decision makers and answer critical business questions
- Drive continued subscriber / community growth through effective lead-generation programs and churn-mitigation data driven strategies
- Develop a comprehensive email / SMS marketing program encompassing :
- Merchandise and calendar-driven campaigns
- Customer segment-focused campaigns
- Automated and triggered marketing
- Define campaign objectives, continuously test practices, measure results, and pursue improvement opportunities
- Regularly assess customer file metrics, see opportunities to improve retention and lifetime value, and design / execute marketing programs that achieve those goals
- Build programs that increase the depth and value of information A&F has about its customers by brand and across brands
- Improve customer information and insights to evolve the A&F end-to-end omni-channel customer experience in ways that increase customer intimacy, enhance the brand, and improve brand loyalty
- Ensure campaign content / messages increase customer happiness and loyalty, are aligned to merchandise and brand strategies, and achieve business objectives
- Develop business cases and strategies for new programs, potentially including referral marketing, loyalty, cross-channel marketing and services, etc.
- Define new customer / marketing analysis requirements and work with data science / Analytics colleagues to build new business intelligence reporting and tools
- Perform duties working in close collaboration with colleagues in Acquisition Marketing, Merchandising, Analytics, Brand / Creative, Site / Customer Experience, Product Management, Retail, and Technology
- Manage day to day platform priorities, including supervision of CRM staff and CRM Partners
- Provide day-to-day support while working to establish and implement best practices with regards to data governance including product management, data cleaning and strong data integrity.
- Collaborate with others in the development of processes and issues resolution for all applications within the Merkle ecosystem with regards to security, access, onboarding of third parties and data integrity
- Develop a vison to integrate external data sources and other A&F tools and systems, to ensure the CRM serves as the enterprise single source of truth for all critical A&F data and stakeholder information.
- Collaborate with staff to understand their data and reporting needs and develop key dashboards and actionable analytics to support organizational objectives
- Develop reporting tools, KPIs and organizational dashboards to support departments and organizational leaders in analyzing and interpreting data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.