We're looking for an experienced backend developer to join us to help create new features and manage our infrastructure. As we continue to expand and add new products, you will completely own your product and be empowered to make the major architectural decisions that go with releasing any product.
We move very quickly and will expect the same from you. We have a strong focus on continuous deployment—you'll be expected to deploy on your first day here, and we love to get feedback from users and iterate quickly. You'll have a ton of responsibility and lots of ownership over your work.
- Designing and building from end to end a product for launch later this year
- Collaborating with the mobile team on API integration
- Analyzing page load and database bottlenecks to optimize page speed
- Making strategic infrastructure decisions to prepare the site for scale
- Working on some awesome side projects, including: resume parsing, natural language processing, and complex data integrations with strategic partners