The absolute ultimate experience in a fast-paced and innovative tech start-up! We are funded by a parent Fortune 500 Company but are operating as a complete autonomous startup. Insanely fun startup environment, flexible hours/vacations, once in a lifetime opportunity to be working in a well-funded startup to beat one of the top players in the industry. Our team size is planned to triple by the end of the year.
We are a team of passionate developers, our entire team has been hand-picked and consists of a highly functional group of people and drive the success of this project. We have top of the line engineers, business executives, and marketing professionals all working together as one team to succeed and beat our competitors. This is guaranteed to be the learning and professional experience of your lifetime. Many full-time opportunities available with visa sponsorship.
- You'll be working with cutting edge web technologies pushing the envelope every day.
- This position is very front end focused on developing advanced web interfaces.
- However, knowledge of scripting and backed development is preferred.
- Expert hands-on experience and understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with Test Frameworks such as Jest
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate with a wide array of backend technologies and services
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Super solid OOP principles
- Advanced Design Patterns
- Functional programming concepts
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Flux, Redux, Next, Immutable.js
- Experience/Understanding of Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Babel, Webpack NPM
- HTML5, CSS3, DOM and Web APIs
- ExpressJS, NodeJS
- GraphQL / Apollo
- Graphic Design Experience
- Docker / Kubernetes