Circle World Arts is a global network for arts and cultures. We organize and curate programs and workshops that aim to connect artists, audiences, and cultural institutions together across continents, languages, and traditions.
Our mission is to make the world arts accessible to as many people as possible through a global, branded, impactful network for arts and cultures. Our vision is to become the number one organization for people to learn about world arts and to create a world of cultural citizens.
Circle World Arts has been selected by TED as one of the breakthrough ideas worth spreading to join its incubator.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conducting and reporting a market study
• Planning a customer acquisition strategy
• Partnership and sponsorship outreach
• Promoting our services and value propositions
• Exploring new markets
• Building a brand
Qualifications consist of:
• Background in marketing, communications, and/or social media
• Familiarity with key social media tools and Microsoft Office
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work collaboratively with the team
Planning, strategy, implementation, communication, online research, outreach
Gaining skills in understanding the market of a company and its customers; experiencing the early part of startup development; exposure to a network of world funding resources; joining the movement of cultural entrepreneurship
Circle World Arts is a global network for arts and cultures. We organize and curate programs and workshops that aim to connect people with the world through artistic workshops given by creatives and artists. Our advisory board includes and have included Yo-Yo Ma (Silkroad Ensemble), Alicia Adams (Kennedy Center for Performing Arts), Steve Seidel (Harvard Graduate School of Education), and Kristy Jung (Department of Education).