We're looking for brilliant, empathetic and friendly outdoors enthusiasts to join our Tentrr Experience Team! Being a part of this team means you're quick on your feet, an expert at using our website and have exceptional interpersonal skills. This team is the face of Tentrr and strives to make the Tentrr CampKeeper onboarding experience the very best it can possibly be.
We look forward to you joining our team!
- Able to make 60+ phone calls a day
- Can adapt quickly to a fast paced environment and growing company needs
- Ability to seek out new customer leads and analyze market potential
- Meet monthly quota activity, pipeline, forecasted opportunities and revenue goals
- Help develop partnerships to increase the resale rate and resell frequency
- Expert speaking and organization skills with great attention to detail
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Provide friendly and knowledgeable support to every Tentrr Camper and CampKeeper
- Be the first point of contact to resolve Camper issues via phone, email and live chat
- Mediate discrepancies between users
- Ability to multitask flawlessly
- Hospitality or outdoor industry experience preferred