Now interviewing candidates to join our Entry Level Sales team in August 2019!
This role is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales to drive sales growth. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter with a strong sales dynamic, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources.
All candidates will first go through a thorough BlueGrace training:
- Work in a group setting to complete training activities
- Complete all tests, quizzes and capstones to complete training
- Train with Customer Sales, Carrier Sales and Account Management teams as needed
- Complete all final assignments including (but not limited to) populating a full pipeline at the end of the training program
Duties and responsibilities for this role:
- Generate leads and contact prospective customers (B2B) to solicit appropriate services based on the customer’s needs and answer customer questions about our services, prices availability and credit terms. You will likely be making 80-100 cold calls a day and understand this is a hunting phone sales role not face to face sales.
- Manage and directs customer interaction while using discretion and judgment to ensure customer satisfaction. Will include considerable collaboration and working with multiple stakeholders.
- Maintain relations and business with existing customers and continue ongoing support and problem resolution
- Basic knowledge and understanding of BlueShip or similar and TMS applications
Negotiate pricing and finalize services contracts
- Work closely with the operations team to provide support and serve as a liaison between the customer and the operations staff
- Monitor market conditions or trends and develop an annual margin forecast and goals
- Provide ongoing support, assist in securing payment, and generate referrals
- Obtains positive growth of margin and customers on a monthly basis
- Use BlueGrace Logistics trained sales techniques, process, and pipeline milestones to manage sales
- Utilize CRM for contact management, opportunity tracking, sales pipeline management
- Other duties as requested and/or determined
BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contests, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
- We believe in pursuing outrageous goals. It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- We believe in embracing chaos, because chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.