If selected to move forward, you will be provided with a link to complete a full application within West Monroe's careers page. To be eligible for this position, please complete your application on West Monroe's careers page after applying on WayUp. Once completed, the West Monroe team will reach out directly with any potential next steps in your application process!
Ready for the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is seeking technical interns for Summer 2021 in our Customer Experience practice. Savvy organizations know that success isn’t about getting the most customers; It’s about keeping the right ones. As Customer Experience Technical Consultants, we pair our technical expertise with strong business acumen to enhance our client’s interactions with their customers. Beginning with strategy and business process analysis, we provide value for our customers through custom-built solutions on Salesforce that utilize modern development and integration technologies in order to drive customer success.
Customer Experience Technical Interns will have an opportunity to help our clients across industries, thus gaining experience on various types of projects and clients. They will gain exposure to both business and technical projects encompassing CX strategy, customer/employee research, digital transformation & operations, and technology architecture and infrastructure.
Technical interns in our Customer Experience practice have these primary responsibilities:
· Interviewing and working alongside client counterparts and executives
· Understanding the needs of organizations in order to intelligently recommend solutions
· Taking initiative to complete project tasks based on high-level guidance
· Gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions on the Salesforce platform that are flexible and adaptable to the client's needs
· Contributing to client success through front and backend solution development and release management on Salesforce and Heroku
· Building customer-facing websites with modern web component frameworks on the Salesforce platform
· Mapping data flows between multiple systems
· Collaborating as part of a passionate and intelligent development team to design and create industry-leading Salesforce integrations.
· Object-Oriented Programming Concepts and Data Structures (Java, C++, Python, Apex, etc.)
· Salesforce and Heroku platforms
· Responsive web development using component-based and event-driven architectures
· Relational database modeling on cloud-based platforms
· Integration middleware tools and custom API development on platforms such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi,
· Jitterbit, etc.
· Agile delivery methodologies
· Command line interfaces
West Monroe is a national consulting firm that was born in technology but built for business—partnering with companies in transformative industries to deliver real, measurable results. Technology is who we are, it is not something we bolted on overnight, and we believe it is one of the greatest enablers of business value. That’s why we work in diverse, multidisciplinary teams that blend industry expertise with deep operational and technology capabilities to create quantifiable, financial value for our clients.