The Facilities Associate is part of a team of individuals that work hard to create the best workspace experience possible for our employees. The most successful candidates will be those that are organized, have a great attention to detail, are extremely self-motivated, are willing to be adaptable and flexible with their time, and embrace the Company’s core values. This employee will need to be able to excel in all processes relating to the Company facilities function by completing the following duties as well as other duties as the needs change.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process facilities requests with landlord.
- Sort incoming USPS mail and packages and deliver to all departments.
- Process outgoing USPS mail using Neopost mail machine.
- Process, fold, and insert documents into envelopes for check runs and statements.
- Create a monthly report of mail machine expense.
- Ship / Receive / Process / Distribute for all overnight packages.
- Perform weekly inventory and order office supplies, breakroom supplies, and conference room supplies.
- Routinely file and keep records of all receipts and other important documents.
- Monitor all copiers and fax machines for any service issues and stock machines daily.
- Create a monthly report for machine usage.
- Perform local deliveries and pick up of items using company van.
- Produce badges and manage badge access for employees and contractors.
- Move office equipment, furniture, and fix minor issues as needed.
- FedEx Site
- UPS Site
- Microsoft Office Suite
- ADP Self Service Portal
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous mailroom experience, a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Solid organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to lift and carry 40 (ten) pounds, if necessary.
- Must be able to successfully pass all applicable background screening tests.
- Clean driving record in order to operate company vehicle.