The National Sales Executive will play a vital role in contributing to the growth and expansion of Cardtronics ATM Services focusing on the Retail Industry. This person will be responsible for aggressively hunting and building a new book of business within these segments and be able to deliver results quickly. This is a selling role only with no account management responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Access/create contacts throughout the retail industry at the executive level and ATM category level
- Previous experience selling to C-Stores and Grocery Stores a plus
- Continually demonstrate ability to open doors, generate meetings and gain buy in
- Lead RFI/RFP efforts as needed
- Responsible for being one of the Retail SME (subject matter experts) internally and externally
- Work independently and with a sense of urgency
- Deliver sales results quickly
- Fully understand pipeline management
- Travel as needed to meet with prospective accounts
- Microsoft Suite
- ADP Self Service Portal
- Various Web based tools
- Oracle ERP
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree is required
- A minimum of 5 - 7 years experience selling related Products and/or Services, growing revenues, and leveraging retail relationships
- Possess a "Hunter" mentality and be able to build a book of business quickly; willing to utilize guerilla selling tactics to breakthrough in tough accounts
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work independently and overcome obstacles
- Must be results oriented and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to understand complex and multi-function sales cycles from start to finish
- Experience selling complex services (financial preferred) into retail organizations
- Experience in creating demand generation campaigns
- Strong ability to interface with all levels of an organization.
- Solid ability to understand retail operations, marketing, IT functions, outsourcing, delivery, ATM deployment strategies and the ability to close business.
- Quick learner
- Demonstrable track record of success in meeting quotas
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be able to successfully pass all applicable background screening tests.