Corwin Beverage Company, an organization with a proud history of award-winning sales, customer service and community involvement, is looking to hire energetic and professional Part-Time Corwin Beverage Brand Ambassadors to support our marketing team at special events. We distribute more than 400 types of soft drinks, juices, waters, sports and energy beverages, as well as tea and coffee drinks. Learn more about Corwin Beverage Company at: www.corwinbevco.com
Brand Ambassadors are energetic and exhibit a passion for exceptional customer service while utilizing excellent communication skills. This employee promotes our exciting products through sampling and trial at special events. This part-time position reports to the Marketing Manager.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid Driver's license with an excellent driving record
- Able to lift up to 50lbs and stand/walk for up to 4 hours at a time
- Able to meet pre-employment requirements including driving record check, drug screen and background check
- Excellent public speaking and communications skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter with a flexible schedule, able to work evenings and weekends
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Product sampling at customer locations and special events
- Special marketing assignments as determined by supervisor
- Maintain safe vehicle and drive in a safe manner
- Maintain and/or operate company and customer equipment in a safe manner
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and the ability to problem solve independently as well as part of a team
- Understand and uphold Corwin Core Values
WHAT AMBASSADORS LEARN and EXPERIENCE
- Public speaking & customer service
- How to represent a local business
- How to promote & market nationally known brands
- Teamwork and Networking
- Attend the best summer events!
- Employee product discount
- This position is part-time and depends upon the event schedule
- Schedule will include evenings, weekends and holidays, so flexibility is needed
- Work around school, another job or sports
Pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background check are required prior to hiring. We random drug test all employees and we are a tobacco free workplace. Top candidates will also be required to arrange reference calls with previous employers as part of our interview process.
Upload your resume on our website www.corwinbevco.com
Mail Resume to:
219 S. Timm Rd.
Ridgefield, WA 98642
Please, no phone calls or walk-ins. Due to the high volume of resumes received, we cannot respond directly to all applicants.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.