Knoll is a constellation of design-driven brands and people working together with our clients to create inspired modern interiors. Since 1938, we’ve been thinking about how people interact with their environments and how their environments impact what they do. Our strength in office systems, seating, furniture, textiles, leather and architectural accessories allows us to compose integrated solutions from products and services that naturally work together.
To learn more, visit www.knoll.com.
Sr. Auditor position is responsible for efficient and effective execution of audit engagements and projects. The Sr. Auditor will be responsible for participating in Global and Domestic audits, working in both team and individual settings. Responsibilities include identifying and assessing risks, measuring policy compliance, influencing action plans, partnering with affiliate management and process owners to complete and improve audit processes, and sharing of best practices.
- Assist the Internal Audit Manager with executing the phases of the Sarbanes Oxley process for financial controls, including planning, business cycle/process design assessment, test plan development and test of controls for effectiveness.
- Plan and execute other audit projects as deemed necessary by the Director of Internal Audit and management (e.g., financial, operational, compliance, special projects).
- Partner with business leaders to develop and improve policies and procedures.
- Proven understanding of complex audit areas (e.g., revenue recognition, capitalized software, business combinations).
- Perform audit engagements by reviewing organizational and functional activities to ensure risks are appropriately identified, associated audit procedures are applied, and related controls are designed and operating to mitigate the identified risks.
- Act as an ongoing resource to all employees for assistance with real time business questions and compliance matters.
- Consult on key IT projects and initiatives as needed to ensure the implementation of best practices and necessary internal controls.
- Strong ability to work in and communicate effectively within a team environment.
- Ability to present findings and recommendations to Senior Executives.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-driven and exhibit critical thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Business Administration or related area.
- 4 plus years of Public Accounting and/or Internal Audit experience.
- Professional certification such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) preferred.
- Proficiency in working in ERP environments, preferably Oracle or SAP.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Direct experience in public company / SOX compliance environment; including interacting (and working collaboratively) with external audit teams.
We are an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.