RRD’s Digital Marketing Specialist plays a crucial role in planning and executing paid ad programs that contribute to sales support and revenue generation. This role will manage the day-to-day operations and optimization for all paid ad campaigns, including pay-per-click (PPC), cost-per-acquisition (CPA), and programmatic display (DSP) campaigns across multiple channels.
This is a newly created position in our downtown Chicago office due to the expansion of our marketing presence. It's a blank slate for the selected candidate to come in and steer how the role is developed. This role does require a candidate to have at least a couple years of previous work experience, as the role requires quick start up with our platform tools: Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, Linked In Advertising.
RRD IS AN EEO/AA INCLUDING VETS AND DISABLED EMPLOYER
- Contribute to the strategy of RRD’s paid ad campaigns
- Build, measure and optimize all paid marketing (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more) using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test new vendor partnerships to expand reach and/or lower CPA.
- Perform keyword research, build lookalike or similar audience sets for campaign targeting.
- Manage budgets, monitor spend, forecast spend and report on results by channel and overall.
- Maintain lead conversion connectivity with Salesforce Pardot for accurate tracking and attribution.
- Recommend and optimize landing pages to improve campaign performance.
- Maintain highly organized records and plans for all digital campaign planning efforts
- Stay up-to-date with digital ad trends, potential new channels and programmatic media buying.
- Clearly articulate RRD’s mission, brand promise, segment strategy and solutions
- Collaborate with the team members to maintain a consistent brand voice across all paid programs.
- Execute programs with respect for key buyer personas and typical journeys, targeting audience needs / wants / unknowns at each stage of the funnel
- Support the needs of Marketing Managers and Segment Leads
- Serve as an expert on marketing program execution that supports multiple levels of the organization: company, segment, business unit and service line
- Follow established workflows for the lifecycle of marketing programs, including: creation, review, approval, distribution, analysis, optimization and archival
- Monitor effectiveness of marketing initiatives and recommend adjustments to improve results
- Minimum of 3 years of B2B marketing
- In-depth knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more), and content distribution and placement networks (Outbrain and Taboola).
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Proficiency in web-based tools, preference for experience in Salesforce CRM and Google Suite
- Bachelor’s degree required, focus in marketing or business preferred OR demonstrated ability to meet job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience