RRD specializes in providing high quality digital solutions. The Content and Creative Services group provides services to the retail, catalog-sales and direct mail markets. This hourly position requires flexibility with shift work, weekends, and overtime.
- Knowledge to build production / print ready files for traditional and variable print.
- Self motivated, detailed oriented, and ability to work independently.
- Possess a working knowledge of high volume, variable data workflows, nomenclature, and requirements in the direct mail industry.
- Process pages or make edits on pages from start to finish with minimum recycles.
- Load jobs into RRD systems with a full understanding of requirements and procedures.
- Page construction skills with full understanding of layer usage.
- Interact with internal and external customers as needed regarding requirements.
- Identify and automate processes as necessary.
- Edit developed scripts as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
RRD IS AN EEO/AA INCLUDING VETS AND DISABLED EMPLOYER
- 3-5 years of experience in InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator and other desktop publishing software.
- Knowledge of direct mail in a high volume environment utilizing automation. Background in Financial Services and/or Credit Card industry a plus.
- Strong commitment to high performance, and solution oriented culture.
- Experience with scripting using JSX, Apple, VB. TCL, Java, PERL, HTML5 and c++ Adobe Plugin development a plus.
- Experience in all technical aspects of data merging.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of layout and printing requirements.
- Must possess the ability to produce independently in a team environment.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies in any given publication or document.
- Good trouble shooting knowledge. Proactive in all aspects of prepress operations.
- Self-motivation with an ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to present ideas in a team environment.