PRECISION DIALOGUE DIRECT AN RR DONNELLEY COMPANY, focuses on maximizing the impact of print to capture customers attention.
PDD, drives responses with High Performance Direct Mail Strategies. With unparalleled depth in print marketing, we’ve developed breakthrough production efficiencies, automated processing and customization technology. Our expertise and scale allow us to effectively communicate with impact to an audience of any size.
- Variable Print: Fully-customized text, imagery and offers to target individual customers or test new options
- Format Library: Pre-designed templates for fast turnaround or custom-tailored options
- Finishing Services: Inserting, affixing, assembly and bindery services, die-cutting, kitting and fulfillment
- Direct Mail: On-site units of the United States Postal Service (USPS) to ensure fast, efficient delivery times
- Monitors equipment while in operation and makes necessary adjustments to maximize throughput.
- Assists operators with all mechanical problems. Trouble-shoots, corrects and repairs to working order.
- Trains other operators and employees on use and running of equipment.
- Keeps the supervisor informed of mechanical problems as well as problems pertaining to processing of various materials.
- Performs and records preventative maintenance and inspections on all equipment.
- Works with service representatives during equipment repair and upkeep requirements.
- Works with the supervisor to identify areas of improvement.
- Set up and repair Flowmasters and/or Gavehrens.
- Performs various additional duties requested by management.
RRD IS AN EEO/AA INCLUDING VETS AND DISABLED EMPLOYER
- Ability to operate various lettershop equipment (strongly preferred).
- Ability to understand basic mechanics. Must have knowledge of standard tools, methods and techniques used in the repair and maintenance of machinery.
- Familiar with Flowmasters and/or Ga Vehrens (is a plus, but not strictly required).
- Ability to deal with problems involving variables in standardized situations. Expected to take direction and work cooperatively with supervisors to achieve the best possible production on each job.
- Complies with safety rules and regulations at all times.
- Must be able to work 8 hours per day with overtime up to 12 hours per day as necessary, including weekends when required
Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of both education and experience