Sales and Marketing Intern
About the Opportunity
Saratech is seeking a Sales and Marketing Intern to join our growing Marketing Team in our Mission Viejo, CA office. The intern will work closely with the Marketing Team to execute activities to support our sales and marketing goals. The ideal candidate will understand basic sales and marketing principles and be willing to learn new concepts and software to perform their duties. Our culture is fun, exciting, and energetic as a market leader and a company in growth mode.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and presentational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to effectively prioritize and manage numerous activities
- Attention to detail and accuracy in performance a must
- Able to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of marketing and sales principles is helpful
- Basic HTML, Salesforce, or Wordpress knowledge a plus
- Experience with Social Media
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with Marketing Leadership to support implementation of programs/events
- Help drive attendance and generate interests in Saratech sponsored events
- Execute sales-related and marketing administrative projects that include marketing and sales reports, research, and other assignments
- Help coordinate and execute advertising and direct marketing promotional activities including mail, e-mail, web, telemarketing and print
- Help manage logistics to marketing events across the country
- Assist in managing and enhancing the Customer Relationship Database
- Assist in updating the company website and social media channels
- Perform other related duties as may be required
- Complies with all organizational policies and procedures
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all customer and/or employee information to assure customer and/or employee rights are protected
- Adheres to policies regarding notification of absence and PTO requests
- Represents the organization in a respectful and professional manner
- Attend and comply with annual health, safety, training and education requirements
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean
- Subject to strict background check
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow detailed complex directions, reason and problem solve.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Company participates in E-Verify.
- Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.
- This description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be periodically assigned.
NOTE TO STAFFING AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS: Saratech does not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency for the placement of any position. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies and received by Saratech will be considered the property of Saratech and may be contacted and engaged with directly by Saratech. Saratech will not pay a placement fee or any other fees to any third-party agency, firm or recruiter who is not specifically retained with a signed fee agreement by Saratech Human Resources to conduct a candidate search. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website or to any Saratech employee. Saratech will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICE: Paydarfar Industries, Inc. dba Saratech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.