Business Development Manager are responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with dedicated consortia-affiliated Travel Advisors. You will engage directly with key accounts and educate them on unique travel offerings for their clients. This role plays a key part in generating new business while growing existing business with current active accounts.
- Be the face of the company to our valued accounts
- Become an expert in our products, services and unique offerings
- Maintain strong relationships with your dedicated accounts to generate maximum value for both the business and account
- Forecast sales growth and develop annual budgets and strategies for your dedicated accounts
- Identify new prospects and business opportunities
- Collaborate with Marketing to plan and execute client events and activities focused on relationship building and product education
- Travel up to 65% required - Routinely call upon your dedicated accounts using email, video-chat,
- phone or in-office visits to maintain strong relationships
- Maintain Salesforce CRM with information on sales activities, new opportunities and/or active challenges
- Understand the goals and challenges of clients and identify ways the company can excel
- Consistently meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives.