NIGHT SHIFT POSITION
WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
WITH A DYNAMIC WORKFORCE, TOWER INTERNATIONAL OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ACHIEVEMENT AND CAREER GROWTH. BRAND NEW STATE OF THE ART E-COAT SYSTEM.
EXCELLENT SALARY-BENEFITS-HEALTHCARE, DENTAL AND VISION-BONUS!
DIRECT HIRE ROLE
This position is responsible for insuring that the e-coat process from pre-treatment to wastewater runs efficiently and within designated standards to meet production demands within the appropriate quality parameters and that the integrity of the final product is maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the E-coat system to insure compliance to all Quality Management System and Environmental Management System standards and safety standards
- Conduct preventive maintenance on equipment
- Perform titrations and other measuring and testing
- Use PH meters, Conductivity meters, Gauge Thickness meters, and other measuring devises to check and evaluate the E-coat system
- Document and plot readings and findings in Statistical Process Control charts
- Evaluate control charts and make adjustments as required
- Communicate (electronically, oral, or written) with the E-coat Leader, other shift operators, and quality control personnel the current conditions of the line
- Trouble shoot mechanical and chemical problems
- Operate PLC and other control devices
- Manage the wastewater operation of the E-coat system
- Maintain updated written and electronic records
- Travers the entire line during routine inspections
- Clean and maintain the work area
- Properly prepare chemical containers for shipment
- Remove product from the line as required
- Operate lift trucks as required
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
EDUCATION: _ _HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT.
- Two years manufacturing experience.
- Previous e-coat experience is preferred.
TRAINING AND SKILLS:
- Basic understanding of Quality Management System and Environmental Management System requirements
- Understanding of Safety standards, chemical storage, spill containment
- Ability to perform preventive maintenance on the system
- Ability to perform titrations
- Understanding of statistical process control (SPC) procedures and documentation
- Excellent communication skills as evidenced in colleague relations and ability to interface with the E-coat Leader, Quality Leader and others to resolve issues
- Ability to accurately perform tests, measurements, and record data
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently, self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to physically move unimpeded throughout the work area
- Knowledgeable in calibration of lab equipment or ability to learn
- Excellent attendance record
- Team oriented