This role aides the Broadcast Business Manager and Broadcast Production Coordinator with the execution of estimating television and radio jobs, managing the workflow, licensing video clips and images, and streamlining creative broadcast projects between the account services department, creative and studio. The Broadcast Production Assistant is selected and supervised by and reports to the Broadcast Business Manager and Broadcast Production Coordinator. Incumbent makes decisions within scope of current agency policies/procedures. The resulting work is reviewed and approved by the supervisors for accuracy.
- Helps to manage the planning, scheduling and execution of broadcast creative
- Serves as a contact between agency & StudioZ for broadcast workflow
- Manage, adjust, and communicate deadline changes due to any delays or unforeseen changes
- Review scripts for correct market, client code, airdate, length, usage and logo codes
- Work with Business Manager to create post production estimates and ensure all legal guidelines are followed for usage
- Assist in the licensing of 3rd party elements such as video clips, images and 3D models
- Maintain communication with Traffic and Studio ensuring all work is progressing efficiently and successfully
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or equivalent relevant experience
- 1+ years experience in a related role in an advertising or marketing agency
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook/Entourage with the ability to learn new computer systems.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently
- Strong attention to detail
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly and with high quality
- Proven ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with people at all levels of an organization.
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.