• Four-year college degree.
• Interest and aptitude to master highly technical products.
• Interest in working in manufacturing environments.
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to listen and pro-actively react to customer questions and requests.
• Goal-oriented and extremely hard working with a desire to make a measurable contribution to the success of the company.
• Desire to better yourself through our intensive training, mentorship, engaged management, and pro-active, process-oriented sales approach.
• Understand and abide by all company policies and procedures: including professional dress code, punctuality, attendance, and sales process policies.
• Willingness to travel 60% of the time, including the possibility of overnight travel.
• Ability to lift and carry 35-85 lbs. of demonstration equipment in and out of vehicles onto a dolly.
• Position requires the use of a personal vehicle. Larger vehicle may be required dependent on product line equipment size. Must have a valid driver’s license at all times.
• You are passionate about beginning a career in technical sales.
• You are interested in visiting manufacturing environments.
• You are interested in technology and have a strong technical aptitude.
• You have a strong work ethic and want to work hard.
• You are interested in working at a professional and disciplined company.
• You want to the opportunity to advance within one company.
Do not apply if:
• You are not interested in a career in sales.
• You are neither goal-oriented nor pro-active.
• You are not looking for an entry-level position.
• You are not a morning person.
• You do not like speaking to people either on the phone or in person.
• You have a negative attitude or do not go the extra mile.
Employees are expected to demonstrate flexibility to a wide variety of manufacturing environments in terms of level of cleanliness, temperature, and/or noise. Incumbents must also abide by all safety regulations in offices and customer locations, including wearing safety clothing and/or gear whenever required.