Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! WE ARE ADVANCING THE WORLD OF BROADCASTING AND WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
We are seeking a Manager for our Content Labs team to help support the evolution of the broadcast industry. In this role, you will apply a high level of analysis and problem-solving to support the strategic development of Sinclair’s content initiatives
- Generate formats to optimize existing product resources based on shifting consumer habits
- Innovate the current supply chain with owned and operated assets
- Process to include the following steps
- Identify possible innovative content formats to create Proof of Concepts (POC) through research/development and rigorous vetting
- Submit the POC to green light committee to test efficacy
- Produce POC and define opportunities/concerns
- In success of corporate approval, concept moves to existing Sinclair production or newly acquired resources
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- 3+ years of pertinent experience - various backgrounds will be considered
- A bachelor's degree is required
- Strong executional history of producing and editing content that can live in any/all mediums such as broadcast, digital, social etc. along with content to be used for internal purposes
- Ability to drive quality assurance and quality control while maintaining flexibility and efficiency in productions in development
- Excellent organizational ability to understand and package proofs of concept for roll up and distribution to organizational partners for deployment
- A familiarity with digital and traditional data analytics as well as a passion for emerging content trends and storytelling techniques
- Oversight of production budgets, line producing shoots and managing production/post production workflow for external contractors and media partners.
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrable history of working collaboratively and building relationships with various levels of management
- Great interpersonal skills
- The ability to deliver high quality results under tight deadlines
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!