This role exists to provide all Dollywood Company properties with Safety and Security Dispatch and Communication Services. To answer calls for service, emails, texts from Hosts/Guests and dispatch those calls to the proper Entity/Host/Team/Guests for resolution. These responsibilities will be performed in a manner consistent with the mission, vision, operating philosophies and standards of the Dollywood Company.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately fill out CAD Calls for Service Form and Work Orders with all required information and route them to the appropriate team for resolution.
- Contact Guests on park by means of an APP through Park Pulse or other means as technology changes
- Contact hosts/teams on park by radio, dispatch officers and relay information.
- Ensure all calls for service are in compliance with Dollywood Company policies.
- Enter calls for service in the CAD System as soon as received.
- Identify and dispatch emergency and non-emergency calls for service and communicate all emergency calls to the proper entities.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Monitor security cameras, alarms emails/texts from Guests and dispatch notifications to the proper entity/unit.
- Receive and ensure clarification of work requests via phone, radio, e-mail, texts, etc.
- To provide dispatch/communications services for all Dollywood Company properties.
- As necessary, provide emergency services communication services to all of the Dollywood Company properties.
- Management reserves the right to change and/or add to these duties at any time.
PERSONALITY AND ATTITUDE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be honest and dependable.
- Must be able to stay calm in a stressful environment.
- Must display and live out Lead with Love qualities by being: patient, kind, trusting, unselfish, truthful, forgiving, dedicated and accountable.
- Must be able to carry out duties in a professional and courteous manner that is according to all applicable laws and company policies, practices and procedures.
- Must be outwardly and obviously friendly and genuinely caring about all our guests and hosts.
- Must be a cooperative team player and able to work varying work schedules and assignments
- Must maintain a positive attitude toward Dollywood policies, practices, procedures.
- Must maintain good personal hygiene and a clean neat appearance.
- Able to project Dollywood’s image by being genuinely friendly and caring and by taking pride in their work.
- Ability to greet others in a professional manner
- Ability to make all age groups feel relaxed and at ease
- Positive team member at all times
- Must be organized and have attention to detail skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined
- Must be able to prioritize and complete work assignments on a timely basis
- Must maintain strict confidentiality and judgment regarding privileged information
- Must be willing to constantly/improve.
- Must have professional appearance with good personal hygiene.
- Must promote and support a “team” work environment by cooperating and helping co-workers.
- Must adapt to changes easily.
- Must be sensitive to the needs of our Guests and feel empowered to take action to meet their needs within company guidelines.
- Must be alert and mentally responsive.
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter
- Must have the ability to work well with others
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be punctual
- Must be conscientious, friendly, polite, courteous, outgoing and loyal to the absent
- Must have a willingness to accept changes in a positive manner
- Must have the ability to work in a stressful situation and handle multiple jobs simultaneously
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must have the ability to remember and analyze detailed information and make decisions in emergency situations
- Must be open to new ideas and willing to learn new technology
- Must maintain professionalism when working with others
- Must have an aptitude for handling emergency situations
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS NECESSARY TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Able to display and live out Lead with Love Qualities, strongly rooted in the Dollywood Company culture, by being: patient, kind, trusting, unselfish, truthful, forgiving, dedicated and accountable.
- Able to hear, see and speak.
- Able to speak, read and write English.
- Able to smile and make eye contact to make a friendly impression when greeting guests, vendors and other employees.
- Able to have manual dexterity necessary to complete all job duties.
- Able to sit and/or stand for long/short periods.
- Able to maintain good personal hygiene.
- Able to get along with other employees to work out problems and resolve conflicts. (Able to work cooperatively with others.)
- Able to comprehend instructions and retain information.
- Able to maintain dependable work attendance and flexibility with assigned work schedules including any required overtime, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Able to be flexible to handle frequent changes in priorities.
- Able to prioritize tasks and complete assignments on time
- Able to report to work without being under the influence of or smelling of alcohol.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Able to endure temperatures of 0 to 110
- Able to work outdoors.
- Able to perform other duties as assigned.
- Able to pass drug/alcohol testing and criminal background checks
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Computer skills are essential; experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel is mandatory
- Must be able Type 25 wpm
- Experience demonstrating successful execution of similar duties and responsibilities in a commercial / industrial setting.
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Must successfully complete a post-employment background check and drug screen.